We would love to have you come visit us at First Baptist Church. Because visiting a church for the first time can be a frightening experience, here is a summary of what you can expect when coming to our church. Guests are always welcome and we hope this helps! Please contact us if you have any more questions.
What Are Your Services Like?
We believe you will find our services to be worshipful as well as warm, friendly and down-to-earth. We worship the Lord together with a mixture of hymns and choruses, read Scripture and study the Bible together. You can catch up on messages that you missed on our sermons page.
Am I Going to Stand Out As a Visitor?
You will not stand out when you visit our church. There will be greeters at our entrances to welcome you and answer questions or provide information about our church, but no one will point you out in an embarrassing way during our service. We desire our services to be a time when you can worship the Lord and get to know about our church. For this reason, you will not be made to stand out.
What Should I Wear?
Do I dress casual? Like I’m going to work? Like I’m relaxing with friends? Like I am going out for dinner? Well, the easy answer is, “Yes!”. When you arrive at our church, you will find a little bit of every style… Come just as you are!
Is There Something for My Children?
Yes, there is! Children are welcome to worship with you during our services, and we also offer a number of ministries for your children to get involved in including:
- Nursery (for all services)
- Cry Room equipped with video & audio (next to the Nursery)
- Children’s Church during the Sunday morning worship service for 2 and 3 year olds, Pre-Primary, and Grades 1-4. The older two classes are dismissed from the worship service right before the sermon.
When Are Your Services?
- 10:00 AM Morning Worship & Children’s Church
- 6:00 PM LightSource (Middle & High School)
- 6:00 PM Adult Bible Study & Prayer (Ministry Annex)
- 6:00 PM Awana Clubs & Trek during the school year (Ministry Center)
Please consult our calendar for other events and activities.