Teach your family the Joy of Giving this Christmas.
“In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how He Himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’” Acts 20:35 (ESV)
A small shoebox can have a big impact. What goes into the box is fun, but what comes out of it is eternal. Be a part of changing children’s lives all over the world in Jesus’ Name through the power of a simple gift with Operation Christmas Child.
- Pick up one or more shoeboxes from the Ministry Center.
- Decide whether you want to give to a boy or girl and their age range. (we have our children pick a boy or girl closest to their own age)
- Go shopping together and select items for your shoeboxes. (an idea list is included with your shoebox)
- Optional – Include a family photo or of your child and a note telling the recipient a little about your child or your family.
- Bring your packed shoeboxes to the Ministry Center from November 16-23 at the following times along with a check or credit card slip for the $7 shipping.
You can register your box on the Operation Christmas Child website and track where it was delivered.
This is a wonderful way to help your child(ren) focus on giving to others during the Christmas season, to teach them the joy of giving, and to show them how they can share the Gospel.
Find more information on our church website at Operation Christmas Child.